Terms & Conditions
Alaziz.Pk does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Alaziz.Pk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the best retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
Since all products we sell are brand new and packed by the manufacturer, once sold, they are non-refundable / non-exchangable. In an event that there is a manufacturer defect, you can send it to AlAziz.Pk for warranty claim. When sending the product for warranty claim, please make a note of the following:
- Include the original packing slip and original invoice issued when the product was delivered at your premises.
- If a product is damaged, altered or modified as a result of misuse, abuse, or attempted repair or customer re-work, it cannot be returned in warranty.
- Before you ship the product’s to us, make sure to back up the data on the hard drives and any other storage devices in the products. Remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information and removable media such as CDs, or PC Cards. We are not responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary, or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media.
- Please package your returns carefully! Merchandise that is incomplete or damaged in return shipment may not be eligible for warranty.
- We recommend using an insured shipping method with tracking to ensure your package arrives safely at our warehouse.
- We will assume that if you order products from us, you have read the above, understand and agree to it. If you are a minor, then your parents or guardians have read, understood and agree to this warranty and are solely responsible for your actions.
- Warranty procedures and policies vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Please consult your product manufacturer’s website for more information on warranty policies or ask us for details.
- In general, warranty does not cover the following:
- Accessories, supply items and consumables (e.g. batteries and printer cartridges), and structural parts (e.g. frames and covers)
- Software, including the operating system and software, third-party software, or the reloading of software
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
- Servicing not authorized by Manufacturer
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied/approved by Manufacturer
- Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers
- AlAziz.Pk only acts as a reseller/retailer and warranties are only covered by the actual manufactures.
- Warranty period starts from the date of invoice and will be covered to the date of expiry. Warranty period is clearly indicated on the invoice.
- If a warranty claim is made at a time when the same product is no longer available, the customer will be required to pay the difference amount for the current product or model.
- All warranty claims are sorted out usually within first 10-12 working days. Outbound warranties take a longer period since they need to be claimed from the nearest location such as Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Taiwan or U.S.A.
- ORIGNAL INVOICE is required to claim any warranty.
- All Equipment once sold cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All items once sold from the shop, if brought back for any reason even on the same day will be considered as warranty item. Strictly no hand to hand replacement.
- Please call us at 061-4784545 / 061-4571215 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on warranty terms and condition.
- AlAziz.Pk at any time reserves the right to refuse warranty claim if there is abuse to the product, any tempering with sales invoice, warranty card or any misuse of information to claim a warranty.